Family

Family

OUR JOURNEY

This is our family's journey- the story of our daughter's fight with cancer. Along the way, we will have some tears, lots of love, and even more prayers going up to heaven. We know that our Heavenly Father is aware of us. We know that he will help us fight, fill our hearts with peace, and send angels to give us aid. We send praise to HIM. Join us in this battle. This battle of courage, determination, and most of all faith in God that all is well and will be well.
This is where I will record my feelings- raw, real, and unfiltered. Welcome all.
Follow us on Facebook for quick updates- find us at OUR WARRIOR PRINCESS group page. Click the join button and we will add you!

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Girls Night...

Every girl needs a
GIRLS NIGHT
once in a while...
even if it means
hanging out in a
hospital room,
eating cafeteria food,
and squishing together
on the tiny tiny pull out
couch.
To my wonderful sisters,
I will always remember
the mean nurse
who almost didn't let you in,
getting lost :)
(I really knew where I was going),
and
letting go of life and laughing
for the first time in a week.
It was amazing,
it was therapeutic,
it was just what the doctor ordered.
Evalette and I both needed it.
Thanks for letting me cry,
thanks for being my best friends,
thanks for loving my kids like your own,
thanks for holding me up when I couldn't do it on my own,
thanks for always loving me no matter what.
What great women you are.
My sisters, my friends, my examples.
I love you.
Now who's up for another game of nines...

1 comment: