Family

Family

OUR JOURNEY

This is our family's journey- the story of our daughter's fight with cancer. Along the way, we will have some tears, lots of love, and even more prayers going up to heaven. We know that our Heavenly Father is aware of us. We know that he will help us fight, fill our hearts with peace, and send angels to give us aid. We send praise to HIM. Join us in this battle. This battle of courage, determination, and most of all faith in God that all is well and will be well.
This is where I will record my feelings- raw, real, and unfiltered. Welcome all.
Follow us on Facebook for quick updates- find us at OUR WARRIOR PRINCESS group page. Click the join button and we will add you!

Friday, May 24, 2013

From Evalette-

Hello Everyone-
Just wanted to say hi.
And thanks.
Thanks for the support,
thanks for the visits,
thanks for the gifts, 
thanks for being there for me,
my mom and dad,
and my brothers.
We needed your support and strength 
and you gave it.  
Thanks for the never ending prayers in my behalf.
They have been heard in heaven.
Sometimes I feel sick 
and sometimes I cry, 
but I know that all is well.
Mommy rocks me and is with me always.
Daddy adores me and loves me always.
And when I am away from him, we talk on the phone.
My brothers, they miss me when I am gone, but oh how they love me when I am home.
Life is good.
I am doing well.  
I live moment to moment.
And right now,
peek-a-boo is fun, 
 and the handlebars on this crib are tasting mighty fine!
 So keep the prayers coming!
But know that I am happy as can be 
because my life is good, 
my life is happy, and 
tomorrow is always a new day!
 Love to you all.
And mommy says to tell you,
the results are in...
I am officially in REMISSION!
Don't know what that means, but it must be good,
cause mommy is jumping up and down.
Love,
Evalette Rose

1 comment:

  1. Yayayaya!!!!! I'm so happy. Your posts always touch me. Love her smile and cute teethers!!!

    ReplyDelete