Family

Family

OUR JOURNEY

This is our family's journey- the story of our daughter's fight with cancer. Along the way, we will have some tears, lots of love, and even more prayers going up to heaven. We know that our Heavenly Father is aware of us. We know that he will help us fight, fill our hearts with peace, and send angels to give us aid. We send praise to HIM. Join us in this battle. This battle of courage, determination, and most of all faith in God that all is well and will be well.
This is where I will record my feelings- raw, real, and unfiltered. Welcome all.
Follow us on Facebook for quick updates- find us at OUR WARRIOR PRINCESS group page. Click the join button and we will add you!

Thursday, December 5, 2013

THANKFUL...

I can't let another day go by without saying all the many things I am thankful for.
Now where do I start….
1. My family- We were all together for thanksgiving.  8 months ago, I wasn't sure that was possible.  For the holidays it seemed doomed that we would be apart, but because of miracles and blessings, we were together.  Healthy and together.
2. Modern Medicine- because of quick intervention, good doctors, and advanced medicine, my daughter is alive today.
3. REMISSION- My daughter is cancer-free.  Things are still unknown about the future, but for today, she is healthy, pure, and well.
4. My Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ- through them, I find peace.  Through them comes miracles and blessings.  From them, I understand love, peace, forgiveness, and that all is well.  They are my rocks.
5. Wonderful friends and extended family- Because of you all, we made it through the last couple of months.  Truly you will never know how grateful we truly are!!
6. For everything because this world is just a beautiful place!!!!

For thanksgiving we went up to a cabin we rented in Bear Lake.  The weather was perfect, the entire family was there, and we had four wonderful days away.  We played games, had a murder mystery, did white elephants gifts, visited Paris, Idaho, and just relaxed.  What a great time.  Evalette enjoyed getting away…and so did I!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment