Family

Family

OUR JOURNEY

This is our family's journey- the story of our daughter's fight with cancer. Along the way, we will have some tears, lots of love, and even more prayers going up to heaven. We know that our Heavenly Father is aware of us. We know that he will help us fight, fill our hearts with peace, and send angels to give us aid. We send praise to HIM. Join us in this battle. This battle of courage, determination, and most of all faith in God that all is well and will be well.
This is where I will record my feelings- raw, real, and unfiltered. Welcome all.
Follow us on Facebook for quick updates- find us at OUR WARRIOR PRINCESS group page. Click the join button and we will add you!

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

HAIR!

I am excited say that Evalette's hair is finally growing back.
Now that she is off high dose chemo, her hair is coming back in!
It is dark and gorgeous!!
She was beautiful bald, but I can't wait to have her hair back.
Her eyelashes are coming back in- dark, long, and thick.
I love her dark head!!!
She modeled for me today.
She wanted to get dressed in her fluffy skirt and favorite black shoes.
She kept saying, "Pretty!"
I adore her.
And I adore that she loves to dress up just as much as me!!
Yeah for hair!!!

*Thanks Aunt Anita and Nikki for her princess skirt
*Thanks Krystle for her outfit underneath…I think she looks amazing in that bright yellow. It matches her sparkly, bright personality!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment