Family

Family

OUR JOURNEY

This is our family's journey- the story of our daughter's fight with cancer. Along the way, we will have some tears, lots of love, and even more prayers going up to heaven. We know that our Heavenly Father is aware of us. We know that he will help us fight, fill our hearts with peace, and send angels to give us aid. We send praise to HIM. Join us in this battle. This battle of courage, determination, and most of all faith in God that all is well and will be well.
This is where I will record my feelings- raw, real, and unfiltered. Welcome all.
Follow us on Facebook for quick updates- find us at OUR WARRIOR PRINCESS group page. Click the join button and we will add you!

Saturday, September 14, 2013

FULL. HEART.

Tonight my heart is full.
We are home.
Tyrell's birthday is on Monday.
His wish came true.
Evalette and I are home for his birthday.
So happy that he got his wish.
As I drove past my house earlier tonight, on my way to run errands,
to prepare for a family birthday party tomorrow,
I couldn't help but smile.
Three crazy boys, dressed as a snowman,
spiderman, and a transformer/cowboy caught my eye
as they bounced happily away on the trampoline.
Then a little girl with a huge smile on her face jumping with her daddy,
watching her brothers brought tears to my eyes.
How blessed am I.
This is all I need.
This is all I want.
To be with my family.
And no matter what happens,
we get that promise of being together FOREVER.
Although we are in the process of making some big decisions
concerning Evalette's care and treatment,
we know we are being guided from on HIGH.
We cannot deny God's hand in our lives.
And we stand in awe at the many miracles he has wrought on our family's behalf.
We are praying for Evalette's doctor to have an open heart.
We are praying to know what to say and how to discuss our concerns when we met
with her doctor.
We are praying that it will be as it should, as God desires it.
But we are moving forward, knowing and being guided as to what is best for our daughter.
But with all that being said...
tonight, once again,
my heart is full.
FAMILIES ARE FOREVER
and my little family is simply wonderful!

3 comments:

  1. So well said. You amaze me Danielle. We will continue to pray for all of your and the doctors. We wish there was more we could do. May the Lord Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you were able to be there for his birthday! Your boys are so sweet! We pray for your family daily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always inspiring. May you continue to feel HIS love, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete