Family

Family

OUR JOURNEY

This is our family's journey- the story of our daughter's fight with cancer. Along the way, we will have some tears, lots of love, and even more prayers going up to heaven. We know that our Heavenly Father is aware of us. We know that he will help us fight, fill our hearts with peace, and send angels to give us aid. We send praise to HIM. Join us in this battle. This battle of courage, determination, and most of all faith in God that all is well and will be well.
This is where I will record my feelings- raw, real, and unfiltered. Welcome all.
Follow us on Facebook for quick updates- find us at OUR WARRIOR PRINCESS group page. Click the join button and we will add you!

Thursday, September 5, 2013

BIG NEWS>

I have decided that our Heavenly Father has a sense of humor.  And although I do not understand the timing and big picture of things, one thing I know for sure is that HE is in charge.

I am happy to say...
#5 is on the way!!!
And although, this new addition was not planned, we are excited!  We are still unsure how it will all work with the cancer treatments and all, but we are sure it will work out as things always do. The boys are ecstatic and Jarom insists that we need to have two.  I insist the one is just fine (although two would be fun...Alise and I were fun, right mom!).  They hope it is a girl and are already deciding on a name; hilarious names that only they would come up with. They enjoy seeing the weekly update of how "their" baby is growing.  It is fun, it is exciting, it is a blessing to have something else to think about other than "cancer".  Although throwing up and having morning sickness while staying in the hospital isn't very fun.  Thank goodness, we are mostly past that!  I am currently 17 1/2 (yes, that 1/2 is very important) weeks along. That means FEB 10th is the estimated date of arrival! We will be finding out this month, what our special baby is...a boy or girl.  Oh the crazy, fun life we lead.  I am grateful everyday for all that I have...especially my wonderful children.  One more is a blessing indeed.  Keeping kicking little baby...can't wait to hold you in my arms!  

I will tell you what...trying to get four little children to look at the camera at the same time in a quick photo shoot, nearly impossible, but oh they are so CUTE!!
No more hiding it...there certainly is a baby bump!

8 comments:

  1. Yahoo! Way to keep up a positive attitude. I know having yet another sudden change in life is hard to stomach (literally in this case) even when the end result will be a blessing. This baby is blessed to have you as a mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I think its a huge blessing to your family, even if it makes things a bit more difficult. It will be fun to plan for more than hospital stays and give you something to do with evalette- play with the baby in mommys tummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are my hero Danielle. What a great attitude you have despite what you are going through. Good luck with everything! Can't wait to hear what you are having. Oh, and I agree with you completely-that 1/2 is important! Every day is earned for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats... What a wonderful blessing for your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited for you! Perhaps this is a blessing in more ways than you can count right now. It certainly does put everything else in perspective, even cancer. Sometimes things put in their proper place gives a balance that brings more peace. You are an amazing mother!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exciting news for sure. Your baby bump is darling. Congratulations. Continued prayers for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good thing u have such cute kids!!! And u look cute with that lil baby bump! I'm excited for u... And it was fun to already know ur secret before u posted it. Haha

    ReplyDelete