Family

Family

OUR JOURNEY

This is our family's journey- the story of our daughter's fight with cancer. Along the way, we will have some tears, lots of love, and even more prayers going up to heaven. We know that our Heavenly Father is aware of us. We know that he will help us fight, fill our hearts with peace, and send angels to give us aid. We send praise to HIM. Join us in this battle. This battle of courage, determination, and most of all faith in God that all is well and will be well.
This is where I will record my feelings- raw, real, and unfiltered. Welcome all.
Follow us on Facebook for quick updates- find us at OUR WARRIOR PRINCESS group page. Click the join button and we will add you!

Friday, April 11, 2014

Did I Tell You?

Did I tell you that I have…
A NEW BABY BROTHER.
Enoch.

And I just love him.
He is now 2 months old.
I like to tell mommy when he wakes up from his nap
and is crying.
"He cry mommy…he cry."
I say over and over again, until she goes and picks him up.
I am his "other mommy"!
Mommy says life is good.
I am home and doing well.
Enoch is here and a great baby.
And she isn't pregnant and living at the hospital any more.
Plenty of reasons to celebrate!!!





1 comment:

  1. Hi - I just came here from another blog, and I was really moved by your story. It is lovely to see your little girl smiling in these recent photos - good luck to her and to you. xx

    ReplyDelete